“Be tough, yet gentle. Humble, yet bold. Swayed always by beauty and truth.” ~ Bob Pieh
Innate leadership is a gift. Many people have to work hard to become effective. Choose any or all topics from the list below (or add your own to the list.)
Leadership Training Topics:
- From “out there” to “in here.” Take a closer look at your biases, world view, judgements, and culture, as well as how your personal story influences your leadership style.
- From controlling to connecting. Relationships – building trust, relating, and sustaining rapport.
- The many roles of leadership.
- Building and maintaining a positive group culture.
- Developing capacity and influence.
- Cultural competency and trauma-informed leadership.
- Experiential teambuilding activities.
- Restorative practice-based leadership.
- Organizational skills.
- Resources and tools.
- Strategies for pacing.
Some benefits of this service may include:
- Greater understanding of culturally responsive and trauma-informed leadership.
- Increased capacity and confidence.
- Ability to change the culture of your group or team.
- Greater awareness of one’s abilities to build trust with others, connect authentically, and maintain rapport over time.
- More tools, activities and resources.
- Better understanding of one’s strengths and limitations.
- How to adapt one’s style based on the culture, demographic, and needs of whom you are leading.
- Improved ability to pace oneself and maintain personal wellbeing.
- Your role during conflicts within your group or team.
For more information or to begin a needs assessment, please call Jessie Kushner at 608-347-1432 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.