A MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY REGARDING COVID-19
Your health and well-being is our priority. FLYY is aware of the potential implications of an infection within our programs and is actively working to minimize the risk of exposure for clients and staff.
The following policies we’ve implemented in order to prevent Covid-19 exposure come from recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS).
- In-person sessions are permitted as of June 1st, however FLYY is not conducting in-person sessions held inside the client’s home or at an indoor community space such as a library, gym, pool or restaurant.
- FLYY will allow access to its offices for only those who have been pre-approved for entry. This would include necessary staff and their clients.
- Anyone scheduled to use FLYY offices is required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the space.
- FLYY staff will use the 19 & Me Health Screen Questionnaire prior to every in-person session.
- Masks must be worn by staff and clients at all times at either office. Masks will be provided to clients should they not have one.
- FLYY has implemented a thorough cleaning process at each of its locations. Additionally frequently touched objects and surfaces frequently and after each session.
- Whether on FLYY’s premises or during visits in the community, FLYY staff will practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- In light of the COVID-19 public health crisis, FLYY is continuing its telehealth service offerings. Please contact your FLYY provider if you have questions about telehealth services.